Monday, November 7, 2011

Top Five Tuesday - I've got the Tiffany Blues

On a Tuesday...again! 

Definition : Tiffany Blue is the colloquial name for the light medium robin egg blue color associated with Tiffany & Co., the New York City jewelry company. ( Wikipedia )


I do like Tiffany and Co. and whenever I am anywhere near the city store or when I was fortunate enough to be near one in New York last year I do look in their window for ever so long just mesmerised by the sparkles emitting from their lovely clean windows. ;)


I've never held one of their iconic robin egg blue boxes but I adore the colour in shoes.


So today's Top Five Tuesday is inspired by the pretty blue Tiffany & Co. blue box. Enjoy. :)

#5 


LOL! No no no no no!!!! A bazillion times NO!
Did I scare you? I scare myself just looking back on that. Lol. :)


Here we go. The real Top Five :)



# 5 Available from Polyvore 
# 4 Available from Betts Shoes Online
# 3,2,1 Available from Wittner


Do you have a robin egg blue favourite this week? Are you a heels or flats girl? Let me know by leaving a comment below or just let me know if you just liked this post.  :)

You can also send me a  Tweet if you think I've missed something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment