Saturday, November 12, 2011

A wee bit of shoe ed-u-ma-cay-tion

For those of you who have admitted to me - privately of course! - that you don't know your peep toe from your sling back. Well here's some edumacaytion for ya ;)


I love how they have included the Ruby Slipper. :)





PS. As you are aware they are not called Flip Flops - they are called Thongs here in Australia. Remember my Love of Rubber Thongs Top Five Tuesday Post that cleared that up? ;)


PPS Upon reflection I think I dislike the term "Flip Flops" so much because it reminds me of the word "Flip" and thus being deemed as "Flippy" which means a bit daft and vague and as we all know if you appreciate shoes there is no way you can be even slighty flippy or daft...thus my issue with the word. 


PPPS Um. Yes. It is rather late here. Can you tell ? ;)


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment