Sunday, December 18, 2011

I won! I won! I won! I won!

Yep! I won a pair of these babies! 

Check out these gorgeous shoes here

For reasons that will be revealed in an upcoming post - possibly in mid January - I am now convinced that all Kosheen shoes have quests stitched into their lining. 

And while it might seem fairly straight forward that I won them #twitter tells me that these shoes have a plan for me. 

Almost like the quest the Kosheen Blue's had.

Almost...but not quite. ;)

Sooooo excited! Can't wait until their box arrives! Hope they get delivered before I leave on holidays!

Speaking of new shoes. I am also expecting a delivery in the next couple of days. 

A little while ago I won a  $50 Groupon voucher from a competition on Chasing Cait's blog and I waited until just the right deal popped into my inbox. 

Well at just after midnight the other night it did. 

The Iconic voucher for $19 for $50 of items. 

So I bought 3 vouchers, paid an extra $7 for $150 worth of goodness! And then bought some as gifts. Thank you Caitlin! Seriously, check out her blog. She brought to my attention the real life fabulousness of the Wittner Amber's in Turquoise & inspired the post I've got the Tiffany Blues, Shellac & how to be confident with colour blocking. 

I've got some Therapy Jagger wedges coming my way in the next few days. Hurrah!




No comments:

Post a Comment