Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Weekend Adventure - Part 1 - Shoes! Bikinis! Zebras! Oh my!


So much shoe love that was going on in the lead up to the 12 Week Body Transformation end of Round 3 party night...I may have encouraged a tiny portion of it but I promise you there was an enormous amount of shoe love already happening!

You may remember my stunning #Twitter friend - is it odd that I call people on Twitter friends now? ;) -  who started my #ShoeFairy frivolity for the week off by wondering what shoes to wear with her gorgeous dress. Check out the post Dreaming of Coral Colours if  you have no idea what I'm talking about ;)





She chose the most perfect shade of Nude shoes I've seen in a while. She looked absolutely stunning and she can rock a red carpet pose like nothing I've ever seen! 

I am requesting lessons. ;)









Being a party things to celebrate the acheivements made during the past twelve weeks of conquering nutrition, lifestyle, exercise, fitness and mindset....and...um...promises made as commitments at the beginning of the Round some party..shall we say...hard...and in Bikinis. And look amazingly good doing so!











Oh...what shoes is she wearing? These fabulous ones on the left..wait..what? You didn't notice them in the picture above? Really? :P


Do you remember my post a while back about my how Dorothy could only pull off a red heel? And if you've been following me on Pinterest you would have seen those red sequined heels with the little white daisy - yes? Red Ruby Shoe Love! 

Well one of my new favourite people ( yes I have lots of new favourite people after these 12 weeks and this past weekend! ) just rocked these little gems of fabulousness! She's SuperDorothy ;)

So what's black and white and red.....well not all over but is that a red insole I spy in these super cute shoes?

...and with shoes this fabulous of course everyone's poor tired, post Mish Bridges workout - see my SuperSizetoFunSize post ( coming soon...ish ! ) for that one! - need a bit of sweet, sweet comfort.....

Come back tomorrow for Part 2. A tale of a surprise inclusion of a ShoeFairy  into a TwitterFamily and what happened when RMK Jac met Kosheen Blue or AKA when Lizzy met Vikki ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment